Friday, August 5, 2011

Myrtle Beach: Family Style

I spent last week in Myrtle Beach with some friends and their family, including their nephew (age 6) and their niece (age 3).  It was great!  There was sand and sun and lots of new friends to be made!

We stayed at North Myrtle Beach at the North Beach Towers



It was great!  We went to the beach.




While I was there, I even wrote my name in the sand!




We swam at the pool.




And I even got to ride on the lazy river!




There were some great kid-friendly things for us to do while we were there.  The Towers had great daily activities, like tie-dying towels and making shell wind chimes.  We also went to Broadway at the Beach which had a lot of fun rides and bouncy houses to play in and to Barefoot Landing where we got to ride the carousel and other fun carnival rides!

While we didn't have a chance to go, I also hear the Children's Museum of South Carolina and the Family Kingdom Amusement Park are a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment